Doctor insights on:
Safe Cough Medicine During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
What medicine is safe to take during pregnancy for extreme headache, bad.Cough, and chest congestion?
Category C drugs: Both dextromethorphan & codine are anti-tussives that fall into category c. This is a pregnancy related scale listing meds form class a-x from very safe to dangerous/damaging. Category c includes meds that have no known negative effect on human fetal development from available studies but those studies are not extensive enough to move it to a safer category. Dm is in many otc products. ...Read more
I took a ricola dual action cough drop I looked it up and it says they are not safe during pregnancy is this true ? I'm pregnant I had one please help
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What cough medicines are safe during pregnancy?
- Cough medicine during pregnancy
- Safe cough suppressant during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Stomach ache medicines are safe during pregnancy
- List of medicines safe during pregnancy for sinuses
- List of medicines safe during pregnancy for sore throats
- What cough syrups are safe during pregnancy?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free