Doctor insights on:
Safe Cough Medicine During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
What medicine is safe to take during pregnancy for extreme headache, bad.Cough, and chest congestion?
Category C drugs: Both dextromethorphan & codine are anti-tussives that fall into category c. This is a pregnancy related scale listing meds form class a-x from very safe to dangerous/damaging. Category c includes meds that have no known negative effect on human fetal development from available studies but those studies are not extensive enough to move it to a safer category. Dm is in many otc products. ...Read more
14 to 15 week pregnancy, cold & cough coming. So what type of medicine is safe at this condition...
I took a ricola dual action cough drop I looked it up and it says they are not safe during pregnancy is this true ? I'm pregnant I had one please help
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What cough medicines are safe during pregnancy?
- List of medicines safe during pregnancy for sore throats
- Are cough drops safe during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- List of medicines safe during pregnancy for sinuses
- Stomach ache medicines are safe during pregnancy
- Safe cough suppressant during pregnancy
- What cough syrup is safe during pregnancy?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free