Doctor insights on:
Yes: Hylands nighttime is an homeopathic preparation which really contains only very minute quantities of ingredients even if they are active medications. ...Read more
Benadryl (diphenhydramine): If prescribed, yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
With caution: Although technically no drug-drug interactions are listed for the 2, both cause sedation & might have an additive effect. Be sure how the combination will affect you before operating machinery or driving. People have been cited for dui from Benadryl (diphenhydramine) alone. ...Read more
Sleep Better: I agree w dr. Labarbera. Although they can be used together - don't really recommend it. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) can lead to rebound insomnia. How about starting w good sleep hygiene. 1. Keep a regular bedtime & wakening time (to include weekends). Get up the same time each day, regardless of what time you fell asleep. 2. Make a regular, relaxing bedtime routine. Relaxing rituals prior to bedtime may include. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it safe to take Benadryl (diphenhydramine) if i took two 10mg loratadine tablets a few hours ago?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Benadryl safe for a dog
- Safe benadryl pregnant
- Benadryl as a sleep aid is it safe
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is benadryl safe to take with ramipril?
- Is benadryl safe for sleeping aid?
- Is benadryl safe for infants?
- Is benadryl safe while breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free