Doctor insights on:
Exercising when Ill: Please stop. Yes. Of course a 'tepid' bath is safe. But, exercising when you are feverish? Shall we have a heart to heart about being unwise? Stubborn? When one is ill rest is indicated. The dictionary definition of rest is "to not work". In my practice i always extend that definition to: "to not work out". ...Read more
No issues: unless the rare individual who might be sensitive to the contents, usually quite gentle when used only externally in bath water ...Read more
39 wk prg, my obgyn did cervix dilation test, n i'm having a bloody show now. Is it safe to take bath? How long bloody show last?
Yes: Some bloody mucus is common after a cervical exam near term. A bath is just fine but be careful getting out of the tub. Falls are very rusky at this point in pregnancy and everyone is more clumsy at this stage. How long the discharge lasts varies. Hope this helps. Best wishes to you and your baby. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe for pregnant women to take a bath?
- Is it safe to have a bath during pregnancy?
- Safe bath time bubbles for toddlers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to use bath gel when pregnant?
- Is it safe to take a hot bath while pregnant?
- Is it safe to get a mud bath while pregnant?
- Is puting dettol in my bath water safe during pregnancy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online