Doctor insights on:
Safe Azor Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Was taking azor 5 mg/ 40 mg . After stopping, how long till it is completely out of my system? Thank u.
Up to ~50 hours: Azor is a combination of amlodipine and olmesartan with relative half life of 30-50 hours and 13 hours respectively. Thus depending on your kidney function give about 2&1/2 days for your system to clear this drug. Hopefully you are under the care of your doctor to safely get off this medication and initiate what other therapy will work for you. Take care. ...Read more
Separately: Talk to your pharmacy about the price difference if you get them separately. Then ask your doc to change to using it separately, unless he has samples. You can also call the drug company who makes Azor and sometimes they have programs to help pay for it, or give coupons or samples. ...Read more
3-4 days : To reach maximal efficacy.Get a more detailed answer ›
Stopped azor 5/20 after two years because of unpleasant side effects. It's been about 10 days and I still have side effects. ?
Consult: I believe you would benefit from an email consultation . An online physician would be able to clarify your reported side effects and look at your medical history /medications to determine if any correlations and then recommend appropriate next steps. ...Read more
No: Take them seperatly at least by 2 hrs. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are fishermans friend throat lozenges safe for pregnant women?
- Is a vibrating back massager safe to use on my back while i am pregnant?
- Is afrin safe to take while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to drink sprite while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take hair skin nail vitamins while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take azo yeast while pregnant?
- Is lipton tea safe while pregnant?
- Talk to a cardiologist online