Doctor insights on:
Safe Anal Sex Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Not a good idea: Anal sex has a tendency to spread pathogenic(disease causing) bacteria all over the perineum which includes the vagina and ultimately the uterus. (home of the fetus.) If you want to engage in anal sex in a non pregnant state great, but don't risk the fetus acquiring a massive intra uterine infection. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No anogenital contac: All consensual intercourse is ok in pregnancy, provided your doctor has not prohibited it - and with the understanding that orogenital and anogenital contact is strictly forbidden for fear of life-threatening infections for fetus and mother. Also, beware of pregnancy hemorrhoids that can bleed profusely with anal sex. My personal advice would be to avoid high-risk sexual activity at this time. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to have anal sex while pregnant?
- How safe is anal sex?
- Is anal sex ok when pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to have anal when pregnant?
- Safe sex pregnant
- Can you get pregnant from anal sex?
- Im a 27 year old female and i love anal sex but is it safe
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online