Doctor insights on:
Safe Anal Sex Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Not a good idea: Anal sex has a tendency to spread pathogenic(disease causing) bacteria all over the perineum which includes the vagina and ultimately the uterus. (home of the fetus.) If you want to engage in anal sex in a non pregnant state great, but don't risk the fetus acquiring a massive intra uterine infection. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No anogenital contac: All consensual intercourse is ok in pregnancy, provided your doctor has not prohibited it - and with the understanding that orogenital and anogenital contact is strictly forbidden for fear of life-threatening infections for fetus and mother. Also, beware of pregnancy hemorrhoids that can bleed profusely with anal sex. My personal advice would be to avoid high-risk sexual activity at this time. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to have anal sex while pregnant?
- Is anal sex safe if you have an internal hemorrhoid?
- Could a girl get pregnant through anal sex if you cumm inside her
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to receive oral sex while pregnant?
- Safe sex pregnant
- Is it safe to have anal when pregnant?
- Can you get pregnant from anal sex?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online