Doctor insights on:
Safe Aerobid M Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Unknown: I was not able to find any research studies that have addressed this question, so the answer is unknown. If you are a diabetic, you would have to try the Flunisolide and see if it affected your readings on your glucose meter. If you are not diabetic and do not measure your blood sugar, there is no way to know. ...Read more
Flunisolide: There are no over the counter or non-prescription steroid inhalers on the market. ...Read more
I am taking nasonex my insurance won't cover that any longer they suggest Nasacort AQ or fluticasone or flunisolide. Can I switch and to which one?
YES: Anyone of the above will be okay. ...Read more
Yes generally: Albuterol is used as a 'rescue inhaler' for symptoms while on symbicort. Flunisolide nasal spray can be used at the same time, but please check with your physician. Monitoring your peak flow and ACT score as well as avoiding triggers for your asthma are important aspects of your care. I would suggest having your total IgE checked as well. ...Read more
No: All medications have expiration dates beyond which there is no guarantee that the medication will be effective. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are fishermans friend throat lozenges safe for pregnant women?
- Is a vibrating back massager safe to use on my back while i am pregnant?
- Is afrin safe to take while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to masterbate while pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink sprite while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take hair skin nail vitamins while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take azo yeast while pregnant?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free