Doctor insights on:
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
About how much does the surgery to correct saddle bone deformity in a foot cost? Is the procedure relatively safe?
A lot: If elective procedure (due to a medical reason), correction of deformity to the top of your foot would cost thousands of dollars. If for cosmetic reasons, even more. The costs include hospital fees, nursing staff, anesthesia fees, surgeon fees, administration fees, equipment usage, supplies, etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Saddle bone foot break 15 yr ago. Now too center of foot hard sharp bump and bones seem raised on right side center. No pain just looks deformed?
Years ago, i broke my foot very badly in center saddle. I gottwo surgeries done with pins taken out. Now, I have a hard lump in the center top and my bones seem raised. Whatshould i do?
They can endanger : Your health. Tight lacing (also called waist training or corset training) can cause shortness of breath, fainting, indigestion. This practice can decrease lung volume (requiring intercostal breathing). Relatively less use of lower lungs can leading to coughing. Some corset styles can push the lower ribs inward. The liver is forced upward ; accessory lobes of the liver may form. Stomach volume is. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have 2 ankle bones?
- Can u chip your shin bone?
- Can boxing cause bone cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Movable small lump on collar bone normal lymph node or a sign of something
- I have a pain under my left ear and under the jaw bone to touch
- Sharp pain under collar bone
- Hard lump behind ear on bone
- Saddle bone deformity foot