Doctor insights on:
S It Normal To Have Blood Clots During My Period
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
Is it normal to have blood clots during my period and sometimes really bad anus pain during menses?
Mabye: See your personal provider to further evaluate the cause. ...Read more
not sure: Implantation bleeding usually not clots. Not sure when you last period was so could be period get checked. ...Read more
Not normal: There are multiple options for heavy periods. Hormonal treatments such as birth control pills, Progesterone treatments and the Mirena (levonorgestrel) iud are effective reversible treatments that will help many people. There is also a drug called Lysteda that contains no hormones which will help others. If you are done having children discuss the option of an endometrial ablation. In some cases a hysterectomy will. ...Read more
NO NO NO: Esp at your age or any age please see your gyn for a workup and evaluation as you will need an exam, pap , blood work and an ultrasound. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have blood clots during a period?
- Is it normal to have clots of blood during period?
- Is it normal to have blood clots during your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have blood clots in my period is that normal
- Ive been getting big blood clots during my period is this normal
- Is it normal to have blood clots in a period?
- I have big blood clots during my period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free