Doctor insights on:
Ruptured Cyst Healed On Its Own Will I Get More
Possibly: A ruptured cyst can sometimes return of the sac under the skin does not completely heal in. You could also get another in a different location as the process that caused the first, could create a second elsewhere. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Remove its lining...: A cyst usually has its active lining like that of sebaceous cyst, which may eventually rupture after maturing its infection as an acne does, but differing in size. To prevent its recurrence, the lining of cyst has to be removed usually after infection is gone so to prevent recurrence. More? Ask the experienced for evaluation and counseling. More? To http://formefirst.com/eNewsletter06.html. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Coincidence.: There isn't a direct relationship between the two. Are you due for your period? It may be a cooincidence. Best wishes. ...Read more
Is it possible for a ruptured cyst to heal and continue to grow? Mine is still there after 8 weeks and no longer leaking.
I know I have an ovarian cyst either ruptured or forming? Should i go to the drs to get an u/s just in caseor just leave it because i know what it is?
All about pain: As long as you are comfortable and feel you have no urgent concerns, then staying home sounds fine. ...Read more
I had an ovarian cyst rupture yesterday. Pain isn't as bad today, but spreads to rectum. Is this normal? Can't get into dr until tomorrow.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a ruptured disk heal on its own?
- Can an ovarian cyst go away on its own?
- Can a ovarian cyst dissolve on its own?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get pregnant after an ovarian cyst rupture?
- How long will it take for a small sebaceous cyst take to go away on its own?
- Are some people more prone to getting uterine rupture?
- What happens if i take my nose ring out before its healed?
- Sebaceous cyst draining on its own