Doctor insights on:
Rupture Aorta From Exercising
Is the aorta complying to BP just or can u have problem that make it constrict when it should actually expand so it rupture?Example: panicwhentraining
Hard to say: I have had patients go home in 48 hours, and I have had patients spend 3 months in the hospital. It depends on how sick the patient was when it was repaired, and above all, if the patient lives through the rupture, the operation, and the recovery. Any aortic rupture is lucky to even think about going home! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I checked my aorta months ago and it was fine. I have extreme BP so I am afraid my aorta will rupture. Especially when training and now my belly hurt.
No: u are too young. so if u control bp to 130/80 at rest no danger. so if no medical conditions like bicuspid AV or Marfans syndrome, no danger if u control ur bp. ...Read more
If the aorta is the thickest artery how come it's one of the most usual to rupture? Is it likely my aorta will rupture with extreme BP when training?
How flexible is the aorta? If I would hold it in my hand how long would I be able to stretch it from side to side before it rupture? Any theory?
Good question: you could go to a butcher and buy a pig aorta and give it a try. There may have been research in this area, look up aortic compliance ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does pain from a ruptured ovarian cyst last?
- Can you rupture your bladder from having sex?
- Enlarged lymph nodes from ruptured ovarian cysts
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Treatment for peritonitis from ruptured ovarian cyst
- I have a rash under my breasts from sweating when exercising
- Recovering from internal hemorrhage ovarian cyst rupture
- What can i do to reduce body odor from exercising?
- Talk to a cardiologist online