Doctor insights on:
Rubber Bath Mats
Is the mold/mildew that forms under bath mats dangerous to anyone other than those who might slip on it?
Yes: Could be problem with those who have mold allergy. ...Read more
I woke up with a perfect red circle on my butt and a pimple in the middle. I believe it was from my bath Matt...the ring.....it faded away next day?
Recovery: for what? Please clarify.Get a more detailed answer ›
Maybe: Water urticaria. Have you seen an allergist? ...Read more
Anxiety: Take a hot bath which will relax your muscles. ...Read more
Just to be careful: Perhaps they are worried that you might fall in the bathtub. It is not uncommon to slip or to have not enough strength to get out on your own without somebody ensuring you are safe. They're just being careful. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to clean a rubber bath mat?
- Do rubber mats reduce noise from exercise machines?
- Rubber duck bath toy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is a rubber yoga mat safe?
- Urine smells like rubber
- Epsom salts for hemorrhoids sitz bath
- Rubber band feeling in knee
- Talk to a dermatologist online