Doctor insights on:
Roxanol Side Effects
Pls read the insert: Please read the insert provided by the pharmacist with the medications. ...Read more
What negative effects may i encounter after being on 90mg of morphine sulfate and 15mg of oxycodone for four years?
Dependence: The use of opiod narcotics to control pain should have some end point. Very few cases should result in permanent use. The biggest negative effect becomes addiction and dependence long term. Our bodies begin to require more to get the same effect over long term use of opiod narcotics. On the other end of the spectrum, using for long term and them stopping could lead to severe withdrawl. ...Read more
Length of Time: The standard dose reults in a half-life of 1.5-4.5 hrs, with a duration of up to 7 hours, and reaches peak level after oral intake within 60 min. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Any side effects of arimidex
- Nature's bounty hair and nails side effects
- Steroid shot for sinus infection side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of drinking too much lemon with water
- What are the negative side effects of swallowing semen?
- Montelukast sodium and levocetirizine dihydrochloride side effects
- Garcinia cambogia extract side effects
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free