Doctor insights on:
Round Ligament Pain More Common In Tilted Uterus
Anatomy: Because of the pelvic anatomy --.Get a more detailed answer ›
Muscle stretching: The round ligament goes from the top of your uterus down to the low pelvic wall. The round ligament has a muscle in it that stretches when you walk, move or lie in one place too long. It can be very painful. Fortunately, it won't hurt you or hurt your baby. Support belts often help the stretching. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
13wks pg, having pretty severe round ligament pain (i think), I have a small frame, but it's outright painful. Dr. Appt in a wk, should I go sooner?
Probably not: The pains in early pregnancy can seem out of proportion to the size of the pregnancy (how could something so small cause so much!). Assuming that you've had an ultrasound showing the pregnancy is inside the uterus, and you have no bleeding, it's likely okay to wait for your appointment. Other causes of pain could be, your ovaries, your appendix, bowel issues, constipation. If it's severe, go in. ...Read more
What type of dr would help w lower right abdom pain similar to round ligament pain- not cyst, not gallbladder, ruled out w ultrasound.
Doc what is round ligament pain? When it will occur? Im on week 14 and having vaginal pain coming and going sometimes.. Taking clexane for aps....
Hang in there.: Round ligament pain is due to normal changes that take place as your body is transformed by pregnancy. There are other, abnormal, treatable causes of pain that your md may want to check. Therefore, any new or significant pain should be reported to your doc. For round lig pain, try to: stay off your feet, take tylenol in the usual doses, and rest on your left side. Hand in there, its quite normal. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does having a tilted uterus make it more common to have an ectopic pregnancy?
- Round ligament pain in third trimester
- Is gender a factor in round ligament pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is age a factor in round ligament pain?
- Round ligament pain in pregnancy
- Pain in uterus during bowel movement
- What are the common causes of joint pain in a 25 year old patient?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free