Doctor insights on:
Round Ligament Pain More Common In Tilted Uterus
Anatomy: Because of the pelvic anatomy --.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hang in there.: Round ligament pain is due to normal changes that take place as your body is transformed by pregnancy. There are other, abnormal, treatable causes of pain that your md may want to check. Therefore, any new or significant pain should be reported to your doc. For round lig pain, try to: stay off your feet, take tylenol (acetaminophen) in the usual doses, and rest on your left side. Hand in there, its quite normal. ...Read more
Sharp pain: Usually causes a sharp stabbing or pulling discomfort on either the right or left side of lower abdomen. Made worse by moving around and improves with rest. ...Read more
What type of dr would help w lower right abdom pain similar to round ligament pain- not cyst, not gallbladder, ruled out w ultrasound.
Doc what is round ligament pain? When it will occur? Im on week 14 and having vaginal pain coming and going sometimes.. Taking clexane for aps....
Muscle stretching: The round ligament goes from the top of your uterus down to the low pelvic wall. The round ligament has a muscle in it that stretches when you walk, move or lie in one place too long. It can be very painful. Fortunately, it won't hurt you or hurt your baby. Support belts often help the stretching. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does having a tilted uterus make it more common to have an ectopic pregnancy?
- Tilted uterus and back pain
- Can a tilted uterus cause pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Round ligament pain overweight
- Constant round ligament pain
- Round ligament pain in groin
- Round ligament pain fibroids
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free