Doctor insights on:
Rough Sex Complications
It depends: This is a value judgment. If both (or maybe more than both ;) participants equally consent to rough sex and no one gets hurt then I do not feel it is "bad." if one person forces it on another against their consent then i would consider it to be very bad. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Here are some ...: On average, most men will ejaculate within 3-8 minutes after vaginal penetration. Such as timing is predominately dictated by genetic factors + mental / physical energy and ability which you have accumulated over lifetime through lifestyle. So, what you can do are: slow down the pace and decrease the depth of penetration, use topical numbing agent and / or oral RRRIs timely, and practice holding ...Read more
Rough sex can: Be harmful and should be avoided.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can rough sex cause pain?
- Can rough sex mess up your stomach?
- Can rough sex can cause any damage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get interstitial cystitis from having rough sex once?
- Is it possible to strain a muscle in your testicle during rough sex?
- Swollen labia majora after rough sex ice pack
- Swollen labia after rough lesbian sex how do i protect myself
- What is rough lesbian sex?