Doctor insights on:
Rosacea Face Wash
How to prevent bulbous nose?I think nose is possibly becoming bulbous from my rosacea. I am a female. And use metrogel and sulpha face wash occasion
My dermatologist said I have combination of acne vulgris n rosacea.he gave benzoyl peroxide creamy face wash. Is it ok with rosacea??I heard it's not
See below: Some people are sensitive to it and may have allergic reactions (hives, tightness of the throat) or severe irritation of the skin. Use a small amount once a day on a small area of affected skin for three days. If you have no reaction, then you can use it, but follow the directions given by the dermatologist ...Read more
I am using tretionin cream a few days a go to treat my rosacea pustules, my skin is flaky a lot before and after I wash my face. Is it normal ?
Is there a way besides prescriptions to reduce the redness in my face after showering? I have rosacea & even mild showers exacerbate it. Pink to red!
One side of my face is always warmer than the other and sometimes flushes and the other side doesn't. It's not rosacea. Is it a sign of something bad?
Hard to know: A physician will need to see you (ideally while this is happening) and perform at least a limited exam to offer more insight. Probably not worrisome, but recommend you see your primary physician. 2 thoughts come to my mind 1) Horners syndrome affecting the opposite side or other syndrome affecting unilateral sympathetic nerves 2) photosensitivity (occur usually after driving?) ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chemical burn from overusing acne face wash any home remedies
- Best face wash for whiteheads and blackheads
- Can you wash your face with hydrogen peroxide?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dermatologist recommended face wash
- Chemical burn from face wash
- Best face wash for oily skin
- Best face wash to remove pimples
- Talk to a dermatologist online