Doctor insights on:
Ropeless Jump Rope
Yes, add more slowly: Jump rope is very good cardiovascular exercise. Add one minute once a week to the jumping rope, then add two minutes a week once you get to 20, work your way up to 30 minutes a day. Numerous studies have shown that 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise per day is a minimum goal. ...Read more
Probably not: This will help with endurance and fast twitch muscle fibers, but not much for an increase in vertical leap. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to lose thigh fat by jumping rope?
- Pros cons jumping rope exercise
- Can jumping rope flatten your tummy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does jumping rope slim your thighs?
- Can jumping rope help in getting a flat stomach?
- Is it bad to jump rope when youre pregnant?
- Jump rope benefits women
- Diy ropeless jump rope