Doctor insights on:
Rope burn: See a doctor and see if something like Silvadine may help. ...Read more
C shaped, deep red/purple rash to bil armpits. Has "rope burn' appearance-poss staph/strep inf.- extremely painful -how to relieve discomfort?
Im 211lbs and im 5'3 and i jump rope for 30mins everyday and many cals does my body burn naturally a day?
Too many calories: The average ht / wt proportionate adult male burns about 2000 daily (5'9 , 150 lbs). Given your height it may be 5 to l0 % less that. If you are exercising daily and not trending towards a normal weight than your caloric intake is probably too high for your specific metabolism. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Internet calculators: Check this site for a calculator http://www.Self.Com/calculatorsprograms/calculators/caloriesburned/jumping_rope. ...Read more
Jumping rope 200 times a day will burn how many calories and will it be useful for reducing belly fat?
Depends on severity: If you have a first degree burn (red skin only) some aloe or similar product is ok. If you have second (blisters) or third (charred skin) degree burns you should see a doctor for evaluation asap. Deeper burns can cause severe scarring and prompt intervention may help prevent complications. Prescriptions may be helpful. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to burn fat with a jump rope in 10 days?
- Jump rope exercises to burn fat
- How to burn fat with a jump rope workout?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Calories burned while jumping rope
- Does jumping rope burn belly fat?
- Calories burned jumping rope
- Does jump rope burn belly fat?
- Can jump rope burn belly fat?