Doctor insights on:
Rooibos Tea Benefits
Is smoking sleepytime tea dangerous? It contains chamomile, spearmint, lemon grass, tilia flowers, blackberry leaves,orange blossoms,hawthorn, rosebud
Smoking is no good: Amon king at all is detrimental to your health now you are 17. Better reconsider and find a good sport to play ...Read more
Will Green powder,ingredients chlorella, moringa, spirulina, matcha green tea,wheat grass,ashwaganda, and turmeric interact with metoprolol?
No.: But why would you want to combine them in the first place? ...Read more
Are the ingredient in this detox tea safe while breastfeedin?Holy Thistle, Persimmon leaves, Malva leaves, Marsh Mallow leaves, Blessed Thistle, Papaya, Ginger, Chamomile, and Myrrh.
Is it ok to use lotions that contain extracts black tea leaf, green tea leaf (camellia sinensis) during pregnancy?
Flavor and nutrients: Apart from the flavor you derive, you also get some micronutrients (vitamins/minerals). Honey contains some sugar (fructose and glucose) and aloe vera has some carminative properties which may help soothe the GI tract. Of course, like all medicines, herbals have to be taken in moderation to prevent untoward effects. ...Read more
No: There is no difference.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Benefits of drinking rooibos tea
- The benefits of green rooibos tea
- Health benefits of rooibos tea
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Health benefits of rooibos tea skin
- What are the benefits of drinking rooibos tea?
- What are the health benefits of rooibos red tea?
- What are the benefits of provence rooibos red tea?
- Benefits of green rooibos tea