Doctor insights on:
Rondec Dm Syrup Cough Suppressant
A doctor prescribed my 2 year old a half tsp of rondec dm syrup every 4 to 6 hours as needed is this a safe dose?
Cough medicine: Cough/cold medications do not help relieve the symptoms they are meant to take care of. In short, they are useless for children below 6 years old. In addition, the child is exposed to bad side-effects from them like drowsiness, irritability, hyperactivity. Best medicine is lots of fluids, saline for the nose and possibly a cool mist humidifier in his room.. Try honey for the cough. ...Read more
Hello. I just took promethazine dm syrup for my cough the first time and I started coughing excessively. I can not stop coughing am I allergic ?
Maybe: Persistent post nasal drip (allergy or non-allergy related), acid reflux, asthma, or vocal cord problem are common causes for persistent cough. Medication side effect is often overlooked as well. Consider a virtual consult to discuss any related symptoms and more about your history for guidance. ...Read more
Is it safe to take a DM cough syrup at night, more than 16 hours after taking my regular daily dose of 20 mg Vyvanse?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Triaminic dm syrup cough suppressant
- Phenergan dm cough syrup dosage
- Extracting dextromethorphan hcl from any dm cough syrup
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Rondec dm syrup
- Rondec dm syrup antihistamine
- Actifed dm cough syrup
- Robitussin dm cough suppressant
- Talk to an allergist online for free