Doctor insights on:
I'm 42, 170 lbs. My goal weight is approx. 130. Besides changing my diet, would rollerblading help me reach my goal? How long & often should I do it?
Lower body: Calves, quads, hamstrings and core.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Both are both excellent cardiac workouts which will help with weight loss. Both also tone the legs. Good luck! ...Read more
I will soon be fuse l3-S1. I LOVE rollerblading, but should I give this up or could it be safe for me again some day?
Maybe: It may make muscles stronger and bigger. ...Read more
What to do if I have had a below the knee amputation recently, will i be able to go back to rollerblading and cycling ?
After bka: There are many fewer limitations than you may think if you are motivated. Look at some of the runners, snow skiers, etc out there enjoying their sport after bka. Talk to your physical medicine and rehabilitation doc and tell him what your goals/aspirations are. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much weight can you lose with rollerblading?
- Does rollerblading help lose inner thigh fat?
- Do you burn more calories jogging or rollerblading?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you sprain your knee by rollerblading?
- Is rollerblading good exercise for weight loss?
- How to protect ankles while rollerblading?
- How to rotate rollerblade wheels for roller hockey?