Doctor insights on:
Enormously important: I have personally seen how music can be extremely helpful in creating a soothing environment. Years ago when my father was on a ventilator in the ICU with a near-fatal pancreatitis, we brought in tapes of soothing music. He was oblivious, to our knowledge, but his nurses and respiratory therapists seemed to linger longer in his room, maybe providing a bit more care because of the music. Try this! ...Read more
An Integral Role: Great question! this is a topic often overlooked by healthcare providers. A healthy diet, meaningful exercise, adequate sleep, and "play" are the important components in living a healthy life. Where sleep affords one the opportunity to rest and regenerate their physical being, "play" gives one a chance to energize their psychological being. Play can include leisure activities, family, & career. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Unclear: Lots of interest currently in the interplay of genetic background of a population and environmental triggers. No one clear winner here, but studies of large populations are seeing some patterns emerge with regard to annual sunshine exposure, vitamin d (and its receptor), epstein barr virus (mononucleosis) infection at a critical time in life, possibly smoking as contributing to risk for ms. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I had septorhinoplasty almost 5 weeks ago today. I have a residual hump. Dr. gave me exercises to do. How much of a role do they play in outcome?
I'm 20yrs old and i don't like oral meds. I try to be careful abt what i put in my body. What role does neprelan play in treating mild crps?
Naprelon is naproxen: Which is also known as alleve. Please refer to: www.Rsdhope.Org/crps-treatments.Html nsaids – used to treat swelling and inflammation. These can include Celebrex and feldene. Accodring to dr timothy sams, "most research has demostrated the efficacy of the cox-2 inhibitors, (celebrex/feldene) but has clearly not found them to be better pain relievers tha the older of even nonprescription nsaids.This would include naproxen. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What role does fiber play in the health of the digestive system?
- What role does estrogen and progesterone play in menopause?
- How does the vascular system play a role in erectile dysfunction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What role does a psychologist play during a cardiac rehabilitation program?
- What role do parents play in those who become neurotics?
- What role does self esteem play in affecting teens emotions?
- What role do the enzymes secreted by the pancreas play in the digestive process?
- What role does vitamin a play in the body?