Doctor insights on:
Role Of H Cg In Pregnancy
2 prev. Miscarriages. Now 5+4 weeks. Hcg @ 4 +4=86. 5 days later=404. Any dr's seen healthy pregnancies with these low #'s?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
See below: It depends on how much is injected. ...Read more
I've read about some women not producing hCG while pregnant. How much truth is there to this stealth/cryptic pregnancy phenomenon?
Can this happen to someone, have high levels of hCG on one pregnancy, and then low levels of hCG on the next one?
Yes: Hcg levels not only vary between patients but also between pregnancies in the same patient. It can also vary based on the time it was drawn and even on which lab processed the specimen. The important thing is the trend of the rising hormone. A Progesterone level is also helpful in telling the health of the pregnancy. ...Read more
Early, yes. : I think i just answered a follow up question about this topic. The HCG usually doubles every two days. It is not exact and it is not really possible to say exactly what day of pregnancy you are based on the hcg. This number is probably more than a week pregnant though. In very early pregnancy, the HCG may not even be detectable yet. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hcg counts in 5th week of pregnancy
- Causes of low hcg levels in early pregnancy
- What is the normal pattern of hcg change early in pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of high hcg levels in early pregnancy
- What is the role of folic acid in pregnancy?
- What is the result of pregnancy test quantitative hcg in conception?
- What is the result of pregnancy test quantitative hcg in ectopic pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online