Doctor insights on:
Role Of H Cg In Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
HCG level: There is a wide range of "normal" HCG level during pregnancy. Typically expect the following ranges: 5 weeks LMP: 18 – 7,340 mIU/ml 6 weeks LMP: 1,080 – 56,500 mIU/ml HCG will peak during pregnancy around 8-12 weeks. Remember each woman's level will differ even at same time of pregnancy. Important to recheck in near future to ensure uptrend/rise ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Role of hcg during pregnancy
- Role of husband during pregnancy
- What is the role of prenatal vitamins in pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the role of folic acid during pregnancy?
- Hcg test during pregnancy
- Hcg sensitivity pregnancy tests
- Pregnancy hormones hcg
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online