Doctor insights on:
Suicide is an action in which a person intentionally causes his own death. Suicide more commonly occurs in persons suffering from depression or other mental illnesses, where a person may feel hopeless and see suicide as a way to escape the real or perceived overwhelming problems and ...Read more
No !: Robaxin (methocarbinol) does not directly relax tense muscles in most people and has not been shown be any more effective than pain killers or anti-inflammatory drugs like aspirin, ibuprofen or Aleve. Robaxin can cause over-sedation, dizziness, nausea and constipation or diarrhea. Less common but more serious side effects: seizures, fainting, severe allergic reactions, very slow heart beat. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
24 hrs.: Thehalf-life is 4 hrs, which is why a tid schedule is used. At 24 hrs after stopping it, less than 2% will be in your blood. ...Read more
How long after taking 750mg robaxin should it take to kick in and can you take them as and when needed. Bottle says 1 tablet 4 times a day.
Muscle relaxants: 3-4 a day...... Will feel the effects within 60 minutes typically ...Read more
Methocarbamol (trade name robaxin, which is marketed by actient pharmaceuticals in the United States and pfizer in canada) is a central muscle relaxant used to treat skeletal muscle spasms. Because of potential for side-effects, this drug is considered to be a high-risk ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many teens commit suicide each year because of bullying?
- Flexeril vs robaxin
- Methocarbamol robaxin 750 mg
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many people commit suicide because of bullying?
- How to commit suicide by hanging?
- Can you get high on robaxin?
- Best way to commit suicide without pain
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free