Doctor insights on:
Risk Of Breaking Same Bone Twice
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
Any broken bone is: Painful, some more due to the associated injury to nerves/tendons may be more painful, in some people with low pain threshold, while others with a high threshold wouldn't have that much pain. Pain is an individual response to a broken bone or any other injury, meaning its of different intensity in different people. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get shingles twice in the same place?
- Can you get the same stomach virus twice?
- Collar bone break sling
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Collar bone break recovery
- How to break a foot bone?
- Pelvic bone break
- Cuboid bone break
- Period twice in same month