Doctor insights on:
Rinse With Salt Water
Thrush: Yes you can rinse with salt water ...Read more
Rinse: Rinsing often cause the blood clots to be lost, which then causes dry socket. So rinse with extreme caution. It is often better not to rinse at least until the blood clot forms nicely. This will take about 24-48 hours. If you are on a certain medication, this may take longer. Once you see the clotted blood, you may rinse, but please be careful not to spit much, and just let the water drain out. ...Read more
I had my wisdom teeth removed and was told to rinse with salt water three times a day for a week. Is there anything else I need to do?
I had a lower molar removed 56 hours ago. I continue to rinse w/salt water solution. It looks like there is thin white coating over the clot. Normal?
It's been 3 weeks now since i had my wisdom tooth removal surgery but always when i rinse with salt water my teethes hurt me!what that means ?
Painful teeth: It's possible it may be one or more other teeth with decay, fractures, gum recession or infection. It's also possible that the pain is from exposed root surface of the tooth or teeth next to the extraction site. See your dentist for x-rays and an examination. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Rinse nose with salt water
- Rinsing mouth with salt water benefits
- Does gargling with hot salt water really help mouth sores and pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Wisdom teeth salt water rinse
- Salt water rinse for tooth infection
- Will gargling with salt water irritate acid reflux
- Does it work to rinse your mouth with water after using mouthwash?
- Talk to a clinical geneticist online for free