Doctor insights on:
Ringworm Incubation Period In Humans
Trichophyton is one of the common types of fungus that can infect the skin, called a "dermatophyte". It can cause ringworm of the skin (such as athlete's foot or jock itch) or of the scalp. It is usually diagnosed with a scraping of the skin and can be treated with topical medications if on the skin, or oral medicines if involving ...Read more
1 - 4 days, usually: Incubation period of most strains of influenza is 1-4 days, typically 2, but can be as long as 7 for a variant of H3n2. H3N2 is a subtype of influenza A.. See http://www.cdc.gov/flu/professionals/acip/clinical.htm and see http://www.michigan.gov/mdch/0,4612,7-132-8347-311534--,00.html and see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza_A_virus_subtype_H3N2 ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long is the REAL incubation period, and are we safe from people that are negative when they board a plane?
Ebola Virus: Per CDC, incubation period is 2 to 21 days w average of 8 to 10 days. A person will not transmit disease if they are asymptomatic and don't have a fever. If a person were on a lengthy flight or multiple flights- theoretically the person could evolve from incubation to active disease. This is why many international airports have instituted medical screening upon entry into the country. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Incubation period for ringworm in humans
- Incubation period for rabies in humans
- What is the incubation period for rabies in humans?
- Rabies incubation period in humans
- Incubation period of rabies in humans
- How long is ringworm in humans contagious?
- Untreated ringworm in humans
- Side effects of ringworm in humans
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free