Doctor insights on:
Right Lower Lobe Pneumonia
Just getting over lower right lobe pneumonia. X Ray was clear today but still have chest pain. dull ache and pain with deep breaths.
How long does it take to recover from aspiration pneumonia(vomit into right lower lobe and left) as a result of intubation in a healthy 36 yr male?
Left lower lobe pneumonia March 4. No fever, just felt like junk. Got levaquin. Now just feeling weak. Chest X-ray clear. How long till I'm better?
What does this mean chest ct scan ..mild infiltrates,left lower lobe may represent discoid atelectasis and or pneumonia ,mild left pleural effusion..
CT scan: Proper interpretation of CT or "cat scan" results is a tricky proposition and requires a physician to clinically correlate with multiple factors. The findings above may simply represent excessive mucus or possibly an infection. An effusion means there is some type of fluid in or around the lungs. ...Read more
March 4 left lower lobe pneumonia. Right lower lobe had small fluid. It has resolved after antibiotics.34 yr old healthy female. Can I get this again?
On my chest x-ray report it states .. right lower lobe linear opacities are related to scarring. No demonstrated pleural abnormality is ok.
Many things: A lung nodule may be an indication of infection, active or healed infection, a benign of malignant tumor. Most are benign. See this site for more info. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/lung-cancer/expert-answers/lung-nodules/FAQ-20058445 ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Left lower lobe pneumonia
- Non calcified lung nodule in lower right lobe
- Bilateral lower lobe pneumonia
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Non calcified lung parenchymal nodule in right lower lobe
- What is right lower lobe pulmonary nodule?
- Left lower lobe pneumonia treatment
- Right middle lobe pneumonia chest x-ray
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free