Doctor insights on:
Right Foot Tingling Symptoms
Any # of things: Those signs and symptoms by themselves are fairly nonspecific. Even when when they occur together they do not point to a single diagnosis. If your pmd cannot treat this i would suggest that you be seen by an orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon. One in your area can be found at www.Aofas.Org. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Had CT in 2011 for right side headache and left side foot tingling-results normal.I still have same constant symptoms!how likely to be a brain tumour?
No: Not at c4.Get a more detailed answer ›
Had CT 3yrs ago for headaches/left foot tingling-was clear. Felt ok for 1yr then symptoms came back last yr and have been constant. Brain tumour?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Right foot numbness and tingling symptoms
- Right lower abdomen tingling symptoms
- The right arm tingling symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Burning tingling right lower abdomen symptoms
- Lower right abdominal numbness and tingling symptoms
- Tingling in right leg and foot
- Left and right side of chest numbness and tingling symptoms
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free