Doctor insights on:
Right Chest Pain When Breathing
Chest pain on right side of chest, pain when breathing esp. deep breathes, ER ruled out pulmonary embolism, what else could be the cause of this pain?
21 yr old female, smoker, random spurt of sharp upper right sided chest pain. No pain when breathing occurs, only 3 random spurt of chart pain.
I'm having pain in back upper right when breathing deeply. It sometimes follows by chest pain when breathing normally, but not frequently.
Chest pain: Unlikely to be anything serious.....Get a more detailed answer ›
Multiple, serious: Seek medical attention immediately!Get a more detailed answer ›
I have chest pain when breathing out. My chest hurts when i exhale or cough or laugh. Is this serious?
Sounds like: Possible pleuritic ...Recommend further evaluation.Get a more detailed answer ›
Chest pain when breathing. Whenever i breathe in or out i get chest pain. This happened before and stopped for awhile and now it's happening again.
Chest pain: This kind of pain can be pleural or pericardial pain and should be evaluated by a physician. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain in right side of chest when breathing
- Pain in right side of chest and back when breathing
- Upper right chest pain when breathing
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in right side of back when breathing
- Chest pain and back pain when deep breathing and movement my upper body
- Cause of left side chest and back pain when breathing
- Sharp pain in right shoulder when breathing
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free