Doctor insights on:
Right Bundle Branch Block
Not much: It is a benign EKG finding related to a slight delay in the conduction system (like electrical wiring) of the heart. It is more common in those with an atrial septal defect (hole between left and right heart) but in general is benign, nothing to worry about. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
There are 2 main branches of the heart's electrical system within the ventricles, the right bundle branch and the left bundle branch. Additionally, the left bundle branch has two sub-branches, the antero-superior fascicle and the posteroinferior fascicle. When one or more branches are disrupted, the resultant electrical abnormalities can be ...Read more
What is the difference between complete right bundle branch block and incomplete right bundle branch block?
Usually none: Usually none.Get a more detailed answer ›
Many: It can be congenital. It is often present with right ventricular or right atrial pressure or volume overload such as occurs with atrial or ventricular septal defect. Hypertension causes many cases. Pulmonary artery hypertension, as occurs in advanced lung disease or pulmonary embolism, can cause it. Finally, it's present in many healthy people for no reason at all. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Mild condabrupt prob: The righty and left ventricles are induced to beat through electrochemical currents transmitted through the right and left bundle branches, respectively. Irbbb means part of the right bundle is not transmitting fully. It is a benign condition of no significant clinical consequence. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Generally Not: It usually indicates partial or complete dysfunction of 1 of the 3 major conductors to the lower chamber of the heart. No need to worry though - you only need 1 of the 3 to keep things humming along, and the "right bundle" is the least durable of the 3. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are sinus rhythms with incomplete right bundle branch block?
- What does it mean to have an incomplete right bundle branch block?
- Treatment for incomplete right bundle branch block
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are side effects of right bundle branch block?
- Why are left bundle branch blocks worse than right bundle branch blocks?
- Is right bundle branch block reversible with treatment?
- Incomplete right bundle branch block
- Talk to a cardiologist online