Doctor insights on:
Right And Left Side Of Chest Pain Symptoms
On and off left side of chest pain. Heart is fine according to ECG. Should I go see a Pulmonologist or Neurologist? Don't know if I have time for both
My forehead feels pressured and gets sweaty fast I feel drowsy everyday and sometimes my left side of chest pain idk what's going on. :((?
Left side of chest pain, blurred vision, chills, trouble bfreathing, lungs hurt, head hurts when i cough?
Left side of chest pain, blurred vision, chills, trouble bfreathing, lungs hurt, head hurts when i cough ?
Infection ?: See your physician & don't delay.Get a more detailed answer ›
Ekg borderline. Pain in left side of chest. Pain in left shoulder. Cardiologist did ekg and said heart is OK. ER said it was pericarditis.
Had some pulled muscle type pain in left side of chest, pain in left arm and swollen left hand. Arm is still uncomfortable. Should i see a doctor?
Possibly: Anxiety can cause excess cortisol, os adrenaline secretion which can cause a number of symptoms, including dizziness, lightheadedness, rapid heart beat palpitations, chestpain, headaches, etc. Try calming yourself down by concentrating on slowing down your breathing over a few minutes if this doesn't help, see your primary provider for further evaluation. Good luck! ...Read more
Multiple things: Could be a problem with skin, nerves, muscle, shoulder, lung, heart, or stomach. See your doctor for a more thorough history, physical exam and further evaluation. If you sleep on your stomach you could have a neck strain that radiates pain to the chest or arm. Get checked out just to make sure. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Severe pain in right and left side of chest symptoms
- Pain in left and right side of chest
- Purple spots on right and left side of chest symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Soft lump on right and left side of chest symptoms
- Right and left side of chest mass symptoms
- Left and right side of chest lump symptoms
- Itchy swollen left and right side of chest symptoms
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free