Doctor insights on:
Rid Excess Vitamin E
Stop taking it: "excess" vitamin b1 isn't known to occur. No toxicity has ever been documented & a dose that's considered unsafe to take has never been established. Even if you took a whole bottle most wouldn't be absorbed. It's not stored in our bodies.The elimination half life is about 1.8 days so if you don't take for 5 days about 85% of it will be eliminated.See http://ec.Europa.Eu/food/fs/sc/scf/out93_en.Pdf. ...Read more
Is it true that vitamin E can help with the absorption of vitamin a, vitamin C folate, or niacin?
No: Vitamins do not change absorption.Get a more detailed answer ›
How much does your body absorb of vitamin E if you rubbed vitamin E oil over a large surface area 4x supplement portion?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of excess vitamin d in the body?
- Does vitamin e oil get rid of scars?
- How to use vitamin e to get rid of skin tags?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vitamin e
- Excess vitamin a and vision problems
- Vitamin b6 excess
- Vitamin b1 excess
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free