Doctor insights on:
Rib Pains Motorcycle Accident
I had a motorcycle accident a week ago with several road rash areas. They're starting to itch & I have seen some blister looking bumps in a few places, but does not appear infected at all. Just some sharp-ish pains in some areas & the small blister lookin
Road burn: Rubbing of the skin from trauma, like falling off a moving motor cycle, is a kind of burn which damages the skin both epidermis and dermis. It could become infected, but even if not, causes skin injury that takes a while to heal, and may cause scarring. Wash with soap and water every day, and apply Vaseline until it heals ...Read more
?duration: Head trauma can cause brain injury, but the body does slowly heal over time, with maximal stabilization at about 1 1/2 yrs after the injury. Additional assistance can be achieved perhaps, with speech therapy and cognitive behavioral therapies, and in some cases, meds used for alzheimer's may be of value, used "off label". Your doctor can direct a rehab approach. ...Read more
Last week I was in a motorcycle accident I wasn't hurt but do have a deep cut, how to stop scarring?
Motorcycle accident have a concussion what type of tests should be done to see if there is any major stuff going on inside? 3 weeks after the accident
Depends on symtoms: If you had a closed head injury, then i will assume that you had a ct of your head. If you are having persistent neurologic symptoms, then this needs to be reevaluated. Being 3 weeks out, if you are otherwise symptom free, i guess nothing else really needs to be done. If the back pain and constipation has been a new problem since the accident, then imaging of your back and belly is indicated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i keep getting these sharp pains near my ribs and under my breasts?
- How long does it take to heal road rash from a motorcycle accident?
- Sharp pains under rib cage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Heal road rash motorcycle accident
- Rib pain after car accident
- Can i tell if i have a torn ligament in my shoulder after a motorcycle accident?
- Avoid scar cut leg motorcycle accident
- Talk to a trauma surgeon online for free