Doctor insights on:
Rhogam Effects On The Thyroid
No: Rhogam is one of the few interventions that has been an unmixed blessing to humankind, apart from some soreness at the injection site. Countless unborn children's lives have been saved. Real-science is cutthroat -- research careers are based on real discoveries, and if the pop claims that it causes autism had any basis, we'd have found out by now. ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The effects of guggul on thyroid function
- Thyroid hormone effects on the cardiovascular system
- Thyroid effects on the body
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the red and blue that shows up on a thyroid ultrasound?
- What are the effects of marijuana smoke on babies?
- What are the effects of drinking alcohol while taking thyroid medicine?
- Effects of long term use of amphetamines on thyroid
- Talk to a perinatologist online for free