Doctor insights on:
Rheumatoid Arthritis With Common Cold Or Flu
Yes: I would recommend you to "protect" yourself with homeopathic medicine that should be taken before and after the any immunization. This will help your body to respond appropriately to the immunization and avoid reaction to foreign protein that is the part of any vaccine. Look for medical practitioner who practices homeopathy in your area or call my office 212-675-9355. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
early rheumatoid arthritis. Dr. has me taking 2 Aleve twice a day no other drugs yet. Is it safe to get flu shot without making joints ache more!
February 2006 i thought what was the flu but since that time i have chronic pain and fatigue. One Dr says Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibro myalgia. My prostate right lung left kidney are calcifying and?
Age 25 with possible rheumatoid arthritis. How common is this and how will I be affected long term?
Not uncommon: Remember that Rheumatoid Arthritis runs in families. Fortunately a blood test can clarify the diagnosis in over 80% of sufferers before there is any permanent joint damage. As an inflammatory condition it can affect all your tissues, not just joints. In your case, with a serious Cancer history, you need your Oncologist as well as blood tests to begin your search for answers. Best wishes. ...Read more
In..................: Eastern european and america. Least common in africa! ...Read more
Joint capsule: Though it hasn't been proven, it is believed that atmospheric changes can cause the joint capsule (covering around the joint) to swell and thus feel painful. Tufts University researchers studied this in 2007 and research was also done many years ago in The Netherlands. The pain is associated with falling barometric pressure and falling temperatures. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can shaky hands be a symptom of a common sickness like the flu or colds?
- Common cold or flu symptoms
- Should people with rheumatoid arthritis get the flu shot
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long is someone contagious with cold or flu?
- How long does diarrhea associated with common cold last?
- Why do you get a strange taste in your mouth when you have a cold or flu?
- Can i take ibuprofen or acetaminophen with cough or cold medicines?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free