Doctor insights on:
Rheumatoid Arthritis What Foods Inflame
Food sensitivities: There are several types of food sensitivities, however food allergies can be checked through specific IgE testing (blood testing) or through food skin testing. An Allergist can help perform these tests. Other sensitivities (e.g. gluten insensitivity) can be checked through blood tests. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can rheumatoid arthritis cause hives? I'd so, how is it treated or minimalized? If not, and I have not related it to food, what should I look at next?
Had a bad flare.doc put me on prednisone cause X-ray showed inflamation.waiting on blood test for rheumatoid arthritis.is it norm to still feel bad?
Good: We have developed a variety of medicines that can help rheumatoid arthritis. The important thing is early as possible diagnosis and immediate and intensive therapy including medications, exercise including physical therapy. We need to start medication as soon as possible. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Several factors: Stress one frequently reported factor in rheumatoid arthritis flare-ups is stress.Some foods can trigger arthritis flare-ups. Among these, cow's milk is the most often cited, but shrimp, wheat and some meats, hen's eggs and codfish also are implicated. Echinacea echinacea has been cited as a possible cause of flare-ups in those with rheumatoid arthritis, . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Exercise, medication: The therapy included physical exercise and medications. Once diagnosed we begin intensive therapy with medications such as Methotrexate alone or in combination with other dmards which are disease modifying anti-rheumatic drugs or we add biological medications to the Methotrexate such as enbrel, humira, remicade, cimzia, simponi - anti-tnf or other biologics-rituxan, abetacept, actemra. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What foods are bad for juvenile rheumatoid arthritis?
- What foods are bad with rheumatoid arthritis?
- What foods to stay away from with rheumatoid arthritis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does rheumatoid arthritis look like hands fingers?
- What is polyarthralgia rheumatoid arthritis?
- What does a non reactive rheumatoid arthritis intended?
- What does rheumatoid arthritis in the fingers look like?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free