Doctor insights on:
Reverse Grip Bench Press
What is your goal?: If you are looking for tone, lesser weight with more reps is needed. If you are looking to increase muscle mass, fewer reps with more weight. You should not increase the weight until you feel you can do more reps with less difficulty. This way, your routine doesn't revert from increasing muscle mass to toning. ...Read more
Not at all: That's a very reasonable amountGet a more detailed answer ›
Implants: Depending on size of breast and what you are comfortable with you could increase breast size by using implants under pectoral muscle which shouldn't interfere with bench pressing. Occassionally latissimus flaps are turned to add extra skin to breast site and allow prosthesis to be implanted under them. ...Read more
Not sure : I'm not sure what you are asking. Can you provide more info? Are you starting to lift weights or are you wanting to modify your program? ...Read more
No: Just need to make sure you are using good form and doing a weight that is appropriate for your goals. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bench press grip width
- Wide grip decline barbell bench press
- How to do wide grip barbell bench press?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do for bad wrist pain after reverse grip bench?
- Bench press
- Does the decline close grip bench press work the triceps better than the wide grip?
- Dumbbell press neutral grip
- Talk to a sports medicine specialist online for free