Doctor insights on:
Resume Exercise After Swine Flu
How long should I wait before going back to school after getting over the h1n1 (swine flu) sickness?
Yes and no: Yes, it can be of value if your exposure did not give you the flu, since later exposures or different flu strains would be less worrisome. However, it takes about 2 wks for the vaccine to generate enough of an immune response to prevent it.So if you wait until after exposed, it wouldn't stop the progression to illness from that exposure. ...Read more
No fever.: One hard and fast rule i like to tell patients is to not play sports when you have a fever. That being said, there's no mandatory waiting period for sports after having the flu, but if you're still feeling fatigued, don't have the same energy - you can expect that you won't perform as well... Your reflexes won't be the same and you'll be prone to injuries. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Resume sports after swine flu
- When is it safe to exercise after the stomach flu
- Resuming exercise after pneumonia
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Resume exercise after stitch removal
- How long before resuming normal exercise after a retinal detachment?
- How to resume exercise after a uterine biopsy?
- Flu like symptoms after exercise
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free