Doctor insights on:
Resume Exercise After Stitch Removal
Depends: That depends on why you had stitches, what type of work you do and what working will do to your healing. Your doctor can best advise you on this. For example, if you had major surgery there may be other factors beyond stitches requiring you to not go back to work for a while. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Thanks for asking!: The placement of sutures deep to the skin surface depends on the location and extent of the injury. Removing the sutures prematurely in an area that is under tension may lead to separation of the edges, even with minor trauma. It takes 3-4 weeks for healing at the skin level usually. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can a wound on the upper thigh heal on its own after opening up following the removal of stitches?
How would i know i ripped stitches in my gums after reverse root canal and cyst removal? Is it normal to now on day 3 begin to feel weird sensations?
Look: You can see the stitches if you look in the area where the surgery was. Sometimes stitches do come out. During healing your pain level should be decreasing. You may feel some itching or irritation of your gum tissue. What is the weird feeling you have? If you have swelling, numbness, increasing pain or any other concerns call the dentist that did your procedure. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
After the removal of a stage 0 melanoma on face, the stitches were removed. The wound opened up and is opening up more. I don't want a bad scar. What should I do?
Is it normal if my stitches are almost coming all the way out on my left side 5 days after wisdom tooth removal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Resuming exercise after pneumonia
- When can i resume my exercise routine after tooth extraction
- How long before resuming normal exercise after a retinal detachment?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Stitches after mole removal
- How to resume exercise after a uterine biopsy?
- Exercise after wisdom teeth removal
- Exercise after lipoma removal
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free