Doctor insights on:
Restless Arm Syndrome Symptoms
Restless leg: Short answer is yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is there anything that i can do to prevent/cure restless leg syndrome? It affects my legs and arms and is interfering with my sleep. Thanks!
Yes, there is!: Sometimes 'restless leg' is triggered by an iron deficiency. Iron supplementation in women may be a good idea; for men, it risks iron overload which can get toxic. Your doctor could prescribe one of several effective medications. The more popular ones include: requip, mirapex, Neurontin (gabapentin). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have heard about RLS (restless legs syndrome) but is it possible to have a similar problem in the arms?
It cannot: The RLS and restless arms/hands syndrome are neurological, sleep movement disorders and treated with Dopamine agonists such as ropinirole (approved in rls) or pramipexole. Many practitioner use Flexeril as a muscle relaxant and sleep inducer as an adjunctive medication. Rec.: see sleep specialist for more information. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can you have restless leg like symptoms in your arm... Sounds funny i know but that's how ifeel.. I get it in my legs too but also my arms im restless?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Restless hand syndrome symptoms
- Restless arm syndrome causes
- Restless arm syndrome
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do to improve the symptoms of restless leg syndrome?
- Restless arm syndrome remedies
- Restless legs syndrome symptoms
- What are the symptoms of restless leg syndrome?
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free