Doctor insights on:
Resting Pulse Rate
Exercise: The very simple answer is that exercise training will decrease your resting heart rate by increasing something called contractility (the amount of blood squeezed with each beat). Medications can also lower the resting heart rate, but this is not advisable unless you need them. ...Read more
40-70: Most young men have relatively low resting hr's. As low as 35-40 is common for young men who play sports or work out regularly. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pulse rate 90 at rest
- High pulse rate at rest
- Pulse rate at rest chart
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- 110 pulse rate at rest
- What is a good resting pulse rate?
- Healthy resting pulse rate chart
- What is a good pulse rate at rest?
- Talk to a cardiologist online