Doctor insights on:
Respiratory System Maintain Homeostasis
Hows does the cardiovascular system and the respiratory system work together to maintain homeostasis?
Beautifully: Your body uses oxygen for fuel and produces carbon dioxide as waste. These gases circulate in the blood, which is pumped by the heart to the lungs (and the rest of the body). In the lungs, oxygen you breathe in enters the blood, while carbon dioxide leaves the blood and enters the air you breathe out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
WebMD: See webmd for a thorough discussion. Not enough room in this forum. ...Read more
Crud in chest: You mean phlegm in your chest.You need to stop smoking if you smoke if you have nasal allergies to treat with antohistamines and/or nasal steroids if you have asthma you need long term bronchdilaters with inhaled steroids and you can try over the counter musinex as well we need more history to advice what applies to you see your doctor if in doubt. ...Read more
Depends: There are many systems in the body that need to be regulated. For instance, if blood pressure goes too high you can stroke; if there is too much cholesterol, you can stroke or get nerve damage. If the immune system is not under control, the brain and nerves can be damaged. If you have vitamin deficiencies or excess, the nerves and the brain could be damaged, etc. ...Read more
Immune system: This is a very in-depth topic that could never be described with adequate detail in this little box. Please check out this website for specific information on the entire immune system. http://www.niaid.nih.gov/topics/immunesystem/pages/default.aspx. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It absorbs all.: the nutrients you eat and stores/utilizes the ones you need and you defecate or urinate out the ones you don't ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Example of endocrine system maintaining homeostasis
- Nervous system and endocrine system maintain homeostasis
- How does the cardiovascular system maintain homeostasis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does the immune system maintain homeostasis?
- How does the digestive system maintain homeostasis?
- How does the immune system help maintain homeostasis?
- How does the circulatory system maintain homeostasis?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free