Doctor insights on:
Residual Cough After Cold
Cough after a cold: If a cough continues after a cold this could represent a sinus infection with cough from post nasal drip or less likely a pneumonia. If the "cold" was really pertussis (whooping cough), the cough may continue for a few months. With asthma, there is lingering cough after colds. This may/may not be accompanied by wheezing and shortness of breath. If cough persists over 4 weeks see a doctor. ...Read more
Hey, I am having sever cough and cold . Its night here and I have an exam day after tomorrow morning. Can u suggest something for a quick recovery?
Severe URI: You can try otc meds or if you are really sick you could call your doctore for a prescription prior to your visit or perhaps he or she could see you today as an emergency. ...Read more
Bronchitis: This sounds like your cold moved into your chest and how you have bronchitis. This typically last for about a month but last 6 weeks or longer in about 25% of folks. It is usually caused by a virus so antibiotics won't help much. You should see your doc to make sure you haven't developed pneumonia or one of the more common forms of bronchitis known as asthma (or cough variant asthma). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Was just recovered from cold flu n cough after about a week. The past couple days losing appetite badly. Wht is the cause?hw to treat this condition?
I recently got a cold and now i'm coughing. I have a metallic bloody taste after i cough. I'm 37 and have never had this taste before while being sick. What should I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cough won t go away after cold
- I have had a cough for 6 weeks after having a cold should i be concerned
- Coughing up blood after a cold
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Coughing after drinking something cold
- Persistent dry cough after cold
- How long can a cough last after a cold?
- Lingering dry cough after cold
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online