Doctor insights on:
See below: The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly communicable sexually transmitted diseases. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
No safe interval: There's no absolutely 'safe' time period, so if you are infected (or worry that you might be) you must treat right away. Females may very quickly suffer some damage, or not at all; males rarely become infertile from chlamydia infection. Good wishes, and I hope this helps. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I want to know the different tests required to check fertility, as well as, a check of the entire reproductive organs. What are the test called?
Many hormones affect: The most well-known reproductive hormones are the gonadotropins, fsh and lh, from the pituitary gland, and the steroid hormones, estrogen and Progesterone in women, and testosterone in men. The gonadotropins stimulate the gonads, and the gonads make hormones that stimulate uterine lining and secondary sex characteristics. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- People with both male and female reproductive organs
- Any laptops cause harm cancer male female reproductive organs
- What are good vitamins for healthy reproductive organs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Both male and female reproductive organs
- Reproductive organs womb
- Natural foods vitamins for the male reproductive organs
- Cancer of female reproductive organs
- Masturbation cause cancer female reproductive organs