Doctor insights on:
Repair Of Vaginal Tear
Not always: Not necessarily, but you seen right away to be checked. ...Read more
Can non dissolvable stitches be used to repair vaginal tear after child birth if i'm allergic to dissolvable stitches?
Yes: Yes, your ob/gyn could definitely use non-dissolvable stitches that then have to be removed in his/her office later. Maybe you won't tear, that would be the best solution! ...Read more
Yes: Obviously, the more extensive (i.e. Higher degree) the vaginal tear, the harder it is to repair and recover but with modern surgical techniques, it should be possible. In fact, these techniques are so successful that we almost never see the sequelae of these injuries such as fistulas (openings between the rectum and vaginal or between the bladder and vagina) in this country any more. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Colporrhaphy repair of vaginal wall
- Anterior vaginal wall repair
- Annular tear repair
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to prevent vaginal tear?
- How to treat vaginal tear?
- Vaginal tears after sex
- How to cure vaginal tear?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free