Doctor insights on:
Remove Rust Bike Chain
Impending heart attack, anemia, angina, gerd, muscle strain ? Taken tylenol, used salonpas, took alprazolam. Nothing works on the 17th of sept, i was out , " de-rusting " a bike, & getting any rust of the chain. Also, i did lift the bike ; a rockhopper.
What is the ?: If you were having angina - cardiac chest pain after activity - you should have been calling 911, getting ems or going to a hospital, and not sitting at your computer typing. Tylenol, salonpas and xanax are not the right treatment for an impending myocardial infarction. See your doctor about your chest pain and work on reducing your risks - smoking, overweight, high fat/cholesterol. Take aspirin. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Will i consume a significant amount of iron if i cook with a cast iron pan that's a bit rusty? Should i take care to remove the rust or is it safe?
No , not hygenic: Your are not going to get iron over dose by using iron pot , orally body can not absorb more than a 1mg / a day , elemental iron the pot has can not get absorbed need to be ionic iron , it is unhygienic to eat with rust , clean the pot , wash it throughly then use it , you will be fine. ...Read more
My dish washer is starting to rust. Does it pose a health risk if I keep using it? Its been half a year of me using it like that.
Scratch myself at work today very small cut a centimeter long not deep the basket had some rust on it I'm freaking out about the whole tetanus thing?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to remove rust from the hair naturally?
- How to remove bar end plugs on a mountain bike?
- How to replace the chain on a schwinn bike?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to remove the rear wheel tire on a multispeed bike?
- How to fix bike chain that is hanging low?
- How to re attach a sprocket chain on a kids bike?
- How to remove sidi bike shoes?
- How to remove a chain wheel on a bike?