Doctor insights on:
TIPS shunt removal. If they can be inserted They can be removed. Can you please suggest a surgeon who does remove TIPS shunt? Thank you for your time.
Had stitches last year due to salivery gland removal. At both the corners of stitches some keloid type thing is getting developed. How to get rid of it?
Scar revisions: In order to comment, a photo or exam is needed to determine where the scar is and see if plastic surgery is even feasible. You should see a local plastic surgeon or dermatologist to review your concerns. ...Read more
Gino gave me birth control pills & told me 2 start taking them after IUD removal. It's been 2 wks & I haven't started yet. Can I start now?
In 12 hours I will be 7 days after wisdom teeth removal. Is it safe to smoke? Pls no preaching about how unhealthy it is. Just an honest answer. Please!
Smoking ;extractions: Smoking is usually discouraged for 48-72 hours following extractions. Reason: to inhale the smoke you must create a negative pressure in your mouth. This negative pressure can dislodge the clot from the extraction site resulting in a dry socket. You should be fine to enjoy the cigarette of your choice. One week post extraction--you should be fine to enjoy the smoking brand of your choice. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Alternative treatments for liver hemangioma
- Surgical callus removal
- Sebaceous cyst treatment non surgical
- Prolene suture removal
- Fraxel laser treatment dangers
- Keloids treatment piercing
- What kind of doctor removes keloids?
- Agnijith treatment keloids
- Laser treatment for piles in bahrain
- Can laser treatment remove scars?
- Can duct tape remove keloid?
- Home treatment pincer toenail
- Removalists geelong
- What is procedure for removing a lesion on the bladder and how do you take a biopsy of the lesion?
- Dental cysts treatment after removal
- Lesion removal procedure
- Force treatment sedatr
- Laser treatment fr unwanted hair
- Treatment for lip boils
- Laser treatment for redness