Doctor insights on:
Remedy For Itchy Ears And Throat
I've had persistent itchy ears and throat for 3+ months. This causes me to cough, but little or no phlegm. What could be the cause?
See U r MD: Need ENT evaluation and treatment! ...Read more
Hi, i'm 34 weeks pregnant and have severe allergy symptoms sneezing, itchy ears and throat, runny nose and eyes, which medicine is good for me?
Ask your ob: Its crazy to give advice to a pregnant person online-too serious an issue. ...Read more
I have a slight cold itchy throat and ears what can I do to calm the itchy ears is it normal to have itchy ears when u have a cold?
See 1 more doctor answer
Allergy: Since you have not shared any information with us about yourself, including your age and medical history, its not possible to provide you with a proper or relevant response. Given the limited description of your sx, you may be experiencing environmental allergies and may benefit from OTC antihistamines. ...Read more
I've had a dry cold for a few weeks now saw throat itchy ears inside no infection but I keep developing coldsores on my lips what would this be?
Canker or cold sores: Cold sores are caused by HSV (virus) and occur on the outsides of the lips. Canker sores are on the inside and are more due to stress and not caused by a virus. Treatment depends on which you are dealing with. ...Read more
My son can eat peanut butter sandwiches, but the second he eats nuts , he has itchy ears and itchy throat. Does this count as an allergy?
Different allergens: Peanut and tree nut allergens are different. I would recommend your son be evaluated with specific allergy testing. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for itchy throat and cough
- What is the most recommended remedy for itchy eyes and scratchy throat?
- Home remedy for itchy throat and cough
- Home remedies for dry cough and itchy throat
- Home remedies for sore throat and ear pain
- Home remedy for sore throat and ear pain
- Home remedies for ear and throat pain
- Home remedy for itchy throat and coughing
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online for free