Doctor insights on:
Remedies Treat Candidiasis Lung
Deoxygenated blood enters the lungs from the right side of the heart and travels to the lungs. When you inspire, oxygen flows into the lungs, transverses the capilliares and attaches to hemoglobin down a gradient. At the same time, co2 diffuses into the capilaries and is expelled with exhalation. Oxygen rich blood then flows to the left side of the heart and into the ...Read more
80 yrs old diagnosed with non small lung cancer (local), developed pneumonia after the first carboplatin gemcitabine treatment. Is it treatable?
It depends...: First, it must be said that just because candida is found in a sputum culture, it does not mean that a person has a candidal infection- this yeast is typically a colonizer and can be mistaken as a culprit . However, in the approrpiate context, profound immuno-suppression (organ transplant or else, bone marrow transplant patient) creates a situation where candida can be an opportunistic infection. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Candidiasis is a: Fungal infection caused by yeasts belonging to the genus candida & > 20 species of candida yeasts can cause infection in humans (most common is candida albicans). Candida yeasts normally live on the skin & mucous membranes without causing infection; however, overgrowth of these organisms can cause symptoms to develop. Check out this site: http://www.Cdc.Gov/fungal/candidiasis/. ...Read more
My gf has had more than 10 urinary infections per year for 11 years. After each treatment, she gets candidiasis. What could be causing the infections?
From antibiotics: She should see a urologist to look at ways to see why she has such frequent uti. It could be from bladder stones, from bladder diverticulum, from sex, or other reasons. More than likely the fungal infection (candidiasis) is due to the effect of the antibiotics she is taking for UTI on the bacterial flora of the vagina, allowing overgrowth of yeast. She might try taking a different antibiotics. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there home remedies that can treat a candidiasis lung infection?
- Are there home remedies that can treat a pseudomonas aeruginosa lung infection?
- Are there home remedies that can treat a bacterial lung infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there home remedies that can treat a mrsa lung infection?
- Herbal supplements treat candidiasis lung
- Are there home remedies that can treat a viral lung infection?
- Are there herbal supplements that can treat a candidiasis lung infection?
- Talk to a dermatologist online