Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Swelling Of Fingers Or Hand
See below: The first thing to do is to see a doctor to try to figure out why the hands and fingers are swelling. There can be many reasons for this and only a trained md or do has the expertise to figure this out. ...Read more
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Depends: This is not an unusual complaint with cts. Once treated though those symtoms will usually fade with time. Everyone is different. ...Read more
Can swelling of fingers, along with knuckle, wrist pain and redness on hands be a sign of which, scleroderma or lupus or both...No reynaurds here.
Small itchy liquid filled blister clusters along inside of fingers and on palm. They get red when irritated, some swelling of fingers. Never goes away?
I have pain & swelling in middle & ring finger of left Hand at middle joint. Any natural remedies?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Finger hand swelling
- Sudden swelling of hands and fingers
- Home remedies for finger swelling
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is swelling of fingers or hands a symptom of pregnancy?
- Herbal treatment for swelling of fingers or hand
- How to stop swelling of fingers and hands?
- Home remedies for swollen hands and fingers
- Causes of swelling in hands and fingers